From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
- RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor (immediately above the ground floor), second floor, etc.
The Wizards' Guild (sometimes referred to as the Magic or Mage guild) is located in Yanille and requires level 66 Magic to enter. (Note: Boosts can be used to enter)
Players can reach the guild by going to Yanille. Besides walking, there are several fast-transport means to the area near Yanille:
The guild has a number of useful things for those interested in magic, as one would expect.
Location of the Wizards' Guild.
First floor (2nd Story)
A Magic Portal at the Magic Guild.
Top Floor (3rd Story)
The magic portals are one-way teleportation devices. There are no portals at the destinations to return you to the Wizards' Guild.
- 8 level 24 Zombies in a locked cage. This is good magic training spot, but you have to use Telekinetic grab to gather anything that they drop.
- Wizard Frumscone is the creator of the "magic zombies" and gives you permission to kill them. He is also part of the Swan Song quest.
Wizard Guild's Magic Robe Store
Wizard Guild's Rune Store
- The Wizard Guild was founded by Jack.
- This guild is named inconsistently within the game as well as the website.
- Magic Guild - Knowledge Base (Magic - Extra Features), Wizard Distantor's examine information, title of shops within the guild, the doors of the guild, and as listed in the Magic Milestones.
- Wizards' Guild - Knowledge Base (Guild Guide), Zavistic Rarve's examine information as well as in dialogue, and the World map.
- Magicians' Guild - Wizard Distantor's dialogue.
- It is somewhat strange that there are 2 wizards with combat level 7 in the guild as it is impossible that they have 66 magic with such a low combat level.
- Zavistic Rarve is one of the few NPCs that there are 2 of, close to each other. He can be seen both inside and outside the Guild. Another one is Rantz, but you must have reached a certain point in Big Chompy Bird Hunting when Rantz watches as you kill Chompy bird
- RuneScape Game Guide
- Magic - Extra Features - The Magic Guild