From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
A Wintumber tree.
The Wintumber tree was one of two rewards for completing the 2006 Christmas event. The tree is untradeable and may be planted on any free space in the Garden or on any free outdoor space of a player-owned house. The tree is similar to a Christmas tree, donned with garlands and constantly glittering. If lost or destroyed the player can obtain another from Diango in Draynor village, and like all recent holiday items, you can only have one Wintumber tree at a time. Wintumber trees are now discontinued.
A Wintumber tree inside a POH room
- This is the only members' holiday item.
- If you completed the event without having membership at the time, you will not be able to get a tree. Even if one upgrades later, they will still not receive a tree.
- The Wintumber tree is named after the last RuneScape month of the calendar, Wintumber.
- The sparkles on the tree slightly resemble Holy symbols, but this may not be intentional.
- If you planted your Wintumber tree inside, like the photo below, next time you enter construction mode, you will get a message explaining "You must plant a new Wintumber tree out of doors".
The same will happen if you plant it in other plants or centerpieces in your garden.
- If a player tries to dig up a Wintumber tree they, will get the message "You can't dig up the owner's Wintumber tree! How unfestive!"