From Halopedia, the Halo Wiki
Tundra is a Halo Wars multiplayer map.  It is set on snowy terrain, featuring three craters and a frozen lake.
It is a snowy and rocky map with large impact craters from crashed ships. This map features a single Mega Turret in the center of the map. This turret can provide an advantage when attacking your enemy's base.
- Because of the amount of cliffs and craters on the map, it is advisable to use Air units to recon sections of the map.
- If possible, you should use infantry to capture the Mega Turret in the center. Unfortunately, there is a large garrison of Rebel troops defending it, so sending just one unit to capture it it ill-advised. Once captured, it can destroy the rebel bases scattered throughout the map with ease. The easiest way to capture the Mega-Turret in a short period of time would be on a Deathmatch game, using the Arbiter or Prophet of Regret to kill the Rebels quickly and then garrisoning Suicide Grunts or Honor Guard inside. You can then use the Mega-Turret to, as said before, destroy Rebel bases or disrupt enemy troops. Flamethrower units can also deal with the defending Rebel forces easily. There are also 6-8 groups of Rebel Snipers, so plan your attacks carefully.
- If your enemy has mainly a vehicle or infantry-based force, it is advisable to take the sniper towers with barriers and halt their forward progress. When they try and attack your units in the towers, you can send reinforcements to deal with the assaulting forces.
- Unless you are looking for a drawn-out fight or are in desperate need of an extra source of supplies, you should probably ignore the bases to the far left and right of your starting base. However, forces coming from one of the bases have an almost straight shot at their enemy's home base.
- The base adjacent to your starting base should be taken early, because it can provide a source of supplies (by building Supply Pads/Warehouses) and troops (by building a Barracks/Hall).
- ↑ http://www.halowars.com/forums/permalink/451842/454925/ShowThread.aspx#454925
- ↑ http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsGame.aspx?Id=13997575-6870-6023-3209-000000000000