The Full Wiki

Trowel: Misc



Up to date as of February 07, 2010

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape

This article is about the tool used in The Dig Site quest and the Varrock Museum minigame. For the tool used in Farming, see Gardening trowel.

The Trowel is a members-only item used in the digsite to dig level 1 and 3 sites. It is also needed in The Dig Site quest to find the ancient talisman and in Another Slice of H.A.M. to dig up ancient goblin artefacts.

A trowel is obtained after clearing the first exam of the quest. Players can get another from examiners if they lose theirs.

After the quest, players can also use the trowel to clean uncleaned finds in the Varrock Museum minigame.

Wikipedia has an article about:

This article uses material from the "Trowel" article on the Runescape wiki at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.


Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your name
Your email address