The Star Trek Expanded Universe Database is for fanon and related content. See Memory-Alpha.org for the canon Star Trek wiki.
|This article has a
" was the seventy-fifth episode of Star Trek: Phoenix-X
. It was the twenty-fifth episode and season finale of the third season.
Section 31 orders the installation of Transphasic torpedoes aboard the Phoenix-X. Meanwhile, Starfleet discovers the existence of the Tech-Team and send in Starfleet Security to capture the homebase that is located beneath the Earth's surface. Looking into the situation, Armond and RaeLuna find that the Fragma Alliance is behind the discovery and attempt to expose them. Unfortunately, the Fragma escape with what they really came for, schematics on advanced technologies like the Transphasic torpedo.
- "We should have this woman killed immediately! Severe blow to the head, on my mark!"
- — Jevaun
- "...We worked so hard on those Transphasic torpedoes - in the future that is. What I'm saying, is that it's Starfleet technology! Or, it will be."
- — Armond
- All extra non-canon torpedoes are dismantled or converted in this episode, including the Slipstream torpedoes and the J47/J3 torpedoes.
- RaeLuna leaves in this episode, to assist the Turismo's in their affairs of state.
- This episode marks the end of the Tech-Team. But the members of the Tech-Team on experiment worlds have not been captured.
- The group of omni'X that appear in this episode were last seen in the episode "Power Levels" where they vowed to get their own starship. The characters originated in the episode "Avalon Battlefield, Part I & II".
- Cut scenes from this episode show alternative scenes, or jokes.
- Episode 75 - "Transphasic Meltdown" on the Phoenix-X message boards
- Episode 75 - "Transphasic Meltdown" on the Phoenix-X website
- Episode 75 Cuts - "Transphasic Meltdown" on the Phoenix-X message boards