- Meet the Vabbian nobles in Zehlon Reach.
- Escort the Vabbian nobles on their tour of the Zehlon Reach.
- See Clerk Arlon for your reward.
- Clerk Arlon in Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
- Nightfall Character
- One Good Turn Deserves Another
- "Now that I know I can trust you to handle a task, I have a job to offer you. It's cushy and pays well. I can see you are interested. All you need to do is escort a small group of Vabbian noblemen on a hike through Zehlon Reach. They absolutely insist on taking a closer look at the "real Istani countryside" no matter how dangerous I tell them the area can be. Accompany them on their little expedition and I'll reward you handsomely."
- Accept: "Sounds like a deal."
- Reject: "I'm no tour guide, and stop calling me 'Handsomely.'"
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Nobleman Emrah: "I'm excited about seeing more of this picturesque province. Some of its charm almost rivals Vabbi; if only it weren't so primitive...."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Nobleman Emrah)
- "Wow, real Sunspears! This will be a real treat for us all. Shall we get started?"
- "Very nice. You thoroughly impressed those Vabbian nobles. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for your assistance again."
- To Ask For More
Start from The Astralarium and exit out to Zehlon Reach. After speaking with Nobleman Emrah, the Noblemen will run with or ahead of you (depending on how quickly you move). Watch out for hostiles and keep Emrah alive. There will be several points along the way you must reach, the quest marker will indicate where.
The ultimate destination for the nobles will be the portal into Cliffs of Dohjok, they will walk through it without you needing to lead them through. Once the quest triggers completion, return to Clerk Arlon to claim your reward and the next quest.
- Although the quest says they are Vabbian nobles and have the Vabbian noble skin, they are labeled as Istani nobles when you meet them.
- The quote, "I'm no tour guide, and stop calling me 'Handsomely'" might be a direct reference to the 1980s movie Airplane!, in which the character Dr. Rumack repeatedly says, "I am serious, and stop calling me 'Shirley'!"