From Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki.
Star Wars Insider 73
Star Wars Insider 73 was the seventy-third issue released of Star Wars Insider, published in February 2004.
- The latest on Episode III from Producer Rick McCallum.
- An Insider exclusive interview with the man who was Luke Skywalker: Mark Hamill takes the stage as a dance instructor in Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks, gets behind the camera with Comic Vook: The Movie, and lends his voice to an animated TV host in The Wrong Coast.
- Cartoon Network wasn't the first studio to bring Star Wars characters to animated life. Travel back in time with the founders of Nelvana Studios, creators of the Droids and Ewoks animated series.
- The first time Obi-Wan Kenobi double teamed a Sith Lord, his partner lost more than a hand. Go behind the scenes of one of the most thrilling lightsaber battles ever filmed.
- If you haven't heard the NPR Star Wars radio dramas, then you don't know the whole story of the original trilogy. The voice actors look back on their incarnations of the classic characters.
- Joram Kithe and the clone trooper known as Mapper trade the front lines for espionage duty, only to learn just how much of an oxymoron "military intelligence" can be.
Autograph hounds, tattoo collectors, model builders, bead-weavers, and dancing bounty hunters . . . but enough about you.
The leading ladies of The Adventures of Indiana Jones celebrate the DVD release--as does a party-crasher.
From Jackson to McGregor to Knightley, the stars of Star Wars are keeping busy.
Excerpts of the subscriber-only section of starwars.com
The Republic mourns former Supreme Chancellor Valorum, while Separatist Commander Asajj Ventress puts a price on the heads of all Jedi.
When the Rebel Alliance needed a garage big enough for all their X-wing and Y-wing fighters, they had to go all the way to Yavin 4.
Voronica-Whitney Robinson describes how she brought Star Wars Galaxies from your computer to a new novel in The Ruins of Dantooine.
The Clone Wars rage on in Dark Horse Comics, from the deadly Asajj Ventress to the noble Finis Valorum.
Hot or not, curry and collectibles don't mix.
After a visit to the set of Episode III, the toymakers at Hasbro are ready to reveal themselves to the Jedi . . . er, the retailers.
- "Crossword" by Michael Selinker
Do you know the score? Prove it by completing this brain-bending puzzle.
Why isn't Coruscant crummier? What's up with Luke throwing away his lightsaber? And why is it harder to electrocute him than the Dark Lord of the Sith?
- "Last Page" by Tony Moseley
Isn't it just too cute when couples dress alike?
Star Wars Insider 73