From Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki.
- Kenobi: "How did you get over here?"
- Skywalker: "I improvised."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, remarking on Anakin's sudden arrival at the opposite tower — Listen (file info)
The South tower was a tower in Crystal City on Christophsis. It was parallel to the adjacent North tower.
The North and South towers overlook the main plaza
The two towers overlooked the main plaza of the city, and were an ideal place for the Grand Army of the Republic to ambush the battle droid army going through the plaza during the Battle of Christophsis. Anakin Skywalker and Clone Captain Rex were stationed in the North tower while General Obi-Wan Kenobi and Clone Commander Cody were stationed in the South tower. Kenobi's men reported that the droid army unexpectedly split into two.
Suddenly, battle droids swarmed the South tower, and the clones' positions were compromised. Skywalker and his men made their way into the South tower by using ascension cables in the gap between the two buildings, and the survivors proceeded to the extraction point on the roof of the building.
- The Clone Wars: Shadowed (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy"
Notes and references