From Muppet Wiki
appears with her friends Hoots and Elmo in segments dealing with pride.
Sesame Street Season 22 aired from November 12, 1990 to May 10, 1991.
Episodes 2746 - 2875 (130 episodes)
- This season welcomed a new human character to the cast, Savion.
- This was the final season for Hiroshi, Mike, Jelani, and Alex.
- Anything Muppets, the Amazing Mumford, Baby Natasha, Barkley, Bert, Biff, Big Bird, Bruno the Trashman, Buster the Horse, Chip and Dip, Clementine, Cookie Monster, Count von Count, Don Music, Elmo, Ernie, Forgetful Jones, Grover, Grundgetta, Guy Smiley, Herry Monster, Honkers, Hoots the Owl, Juliet, Kermit the Frog, Oscar the Grouch, Placido Flamingo, Prairie Dawn, Preston Rabbit, Ruby, Slimey, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Stella, Sully, Telly Monster, Two-Headed Monster
- Gordon, Susan, Maria, Luis, Linda, Bob, Uncle Wally, Olivia, Gina, Miles, Mr. Macintosh, Gabi, Hiroshi, Mr. Handford, Mike, Savion, Jelani, Alex, Lisa, Lillian
- Caroll Spinney, Pam Arciero, Camille Bonora, Fran Brill, Kevin Clash, Fred "Garbo" Garver, Richard Hunt, Rick Lyon, Jim Martin, Joey Mazzarino, Jerry Nelson, Carmen Osbahr, Frank Oz, Martin P. Robinson, David Rudman, Judy Sladky, and Bryant Young
- Alison Bartlett-O'Reilly, Lisa Boggs, Linda Bove, Eugene Byrd, Alexis Cruz, Emilio Delgado, Heather Henderson, Savion Glover, Loretta Long, Sonia Manzano, Bill McCutcheon, Bob McGrath, Roscoe Orman, Miles Orman, Ward Saxton, David L. Smyrl, Gedde Watanabe, Lillias White
- Bill Cobbs, Frances Foster, Wynton Marsalis, Bobby McFerrin, Rhea Perlman, Tim Robbins, Steven Schub, Forrest Wimbledon
Season 22 Credits
- Executive Producer: Dulcy Singer
- Producer: Lisa Simon
- Director: Ted May, Lisa Simon, Emily Squires, Jon Stone
- Head Writer: Norman Stiles
- Writers: Molly Boylan, Lou Berger, Nancy Sans, Luis Santeiro, Cathi Rosenberg-Turow, Belinda Ward, Sonia Manzano, Jeff Moss, Sara Compton, Judy Freudberg, David Korr, John Weidman, Tony Geiss, Emily Perl Kingsley, Mark Saltzman, Josh Selig, Jon Stone
- Supervising Film Producer: Edith Zornow
- Coordinating Producer: Arlene Sherman
- Muppets, Costumes, Props: Caroly Wilcox, Ed Christie, Connie Peterson, Peter MacKennan, Stephen Rotondaro, Mark Zeszotek, Richard Termine, Barry Link, Paul Hartis
- Associate Music Director: Dave Conner
- Music Coordinator: Danny Epstein
- Production Supervisor: Frieda Lipp
- Editing Supervisor: Robert J. Emerick
- Associate Directors: Ted May, Eulogio Ortiz, Jr.
- Production Designer: Victor Di Napoli
- Costume Designer: Bill Kellard
- Graphic Artist: Mike Pantuso
- Set Decorator: Nat Mongioi
- Production Stage Manager: Chet O'Brien
- Stage Manager: Mortimer J. O'Brien
- Curriculum Coordinator: Diane P. Mitchell
- Production Assistants: Cheryl Ann Jung, Ruthie E. Hiatt, Paul Lacy
- Assistants to the Producers: Danette De Sena, Carol D. Mayes
- Script Coordinator: Thelma Moses
- Children's Casting: Martha O'Connor, Gabrielle Howard
- Unit Manager: Eleanor McIntosh
- Technical Director: Ralph Mensch
- Lighting Directors: Bill Berner, Jim Tetlow
- Sound Effects: Dick Maitland
- Audio: Blake Norton, Tim Lester
- Cameras: Frank Biondo, Dave Driscoll
- Videotape Editor: Evamarie Keller
- Make-Up: Lee Halls
- Hair Stylist: Karen Specht
- Wardrobe: Grisha Mynova
- Vice President for Research: Keith W. Mielke, Ph.D.
- Director of Research: Valeria Lovelace, Ph.D.
- Curriculum Specialist: Margarita Perez
- Chairman, Board of Advisors: Gerald S. Lesser, Ph.D.