From DC Database
Professor B. Lincoln (father, deceased)
Roy Lincoln was a chemist who often collaborated with his father, a demolitions expert, on various experiments. In 1941, Roy's father developed a chemical known as 27-QRX which was known to have great explosive properties. Nazi agents learned of Lincoln's new chemical and attempted to steal its design so that they could weaponize it, thus giving Nazi Germany an edge over its enemies. The agents raided Lincoln's laboratory and shot him dead. His son Roy, desperate to safeguard his father's work, drank the 27-QRX formula. The result of such a rash act, yielded bizarre side-effects. Roy Lincoln could cause any item he made physical contact with to explode. With this new power, he was able to defeat the Nazi assassins. 
Shortly thereafter, Roy developed a special suit made of fibro-wax which afforded him greater control over his abilities. Calling himself the Human Bomb, he became an adventurer and eventually a member of both the Freedom Fighters and the All-Star Squadron
Powers and Abilities
- Decelerated Aging: Although he has been active since the early days of World War II, Roy Lincoln has aged at a much slower rate than the average human being. One theory is that the persistent presence of enigmatic Uncle Sam might have something to do with Roy's decelerated aging. 
- Thermal-Blast: Roy Lincoln can generate and release tremendous blasts of thermal energy from his hands. Prolonged physical contact from Roy's hands will cause combustable materials to explode. In order to control the intensity of his powers, Lincoln wears a pair of gloves constructed out of fibro-wax.
- Chemistry: Having studied under his father at a young age, Roy Lincoln is an expert in the scientific field of chemistry.
- Demolitions: After working with his father, as well as his own studies of his powers, Roy developed a keen knowledge of explosives.
Average: In his prime, Roy Lincoln possessed the strength level of a man his age, size and weight who engaged in moderate regular exercise.
The Human Bomb wears a full body suit (including hood and gloves) that covers 100% of his body. Made out of a substance called fibro-wax, the suits helps Roy to regulate his often unstable combustive powers.
- This version of Roy Lincoln (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series and is now considered apocryphal.
Links and References
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
Please follow the guidelines in the Help section and complete this article to the highest level of quality. Remove this message when finished.