From Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki
The name or term Rodimus refers to more than one character or idea. For a list of other meanings, see Rodimus (disambiguation).
- Rodimus Prime is an Autobot from the Transformers Animated continuity family.
Rodimus Prime is more than just a high ranking Autobot officer, he's the "Chosen One"! He is extremely popular amongst his fellow Autobot brethren, and has mastered several different combat skills, such as servo-to-servo combat. While he has mastered the use of various defensive weaponry, his personal weapon of choice is his uniquely-designed energy bow. Rodimus is a born leader and strives to become the next Magnus. In other words, he's "practically perfect in every way".
- Voice actor: Judd Nelson (English), ??? (German)
|This section covers fiction that is ongoing. It will be added to as the story progresses. If it isn't current, you can help by updating it.
Rodimus Prime was in command of a team of Autobots consisting of Ironhide, Hot Shot, Red Alert and Brawn. They were present on an asteroid which contained a Space bridge when they were attacked by Team Chaar. The Decepticons overwhelmed the Autobot forces, forcing Rodimus to call upon the Autobot Elite Guard for help. He was told by Ultra Magnus that their forces were spread too thin and they were on their own. He attempted to defend the space bridge alone but Oil Slick threw a vial of Cosmic Rust on him. TransWarped
He survived this though, and was later seen cheering for Optimus Prime and his crew, who brought the newly-captured Megatron, Lugnut and Shockwave to Cybertron. Endgame, Part II
- Rodimus Minor (Deluxe, 2009)
- A preview of the figure was displayed at Botcon 2009 as well as other future molds for Transformers Animated figures. His vehicle mode is a large, brawny, high-speed race car that resembles the Generation One Hot Rod. His humanoid mode is quite show accurate and comes with his crossbow weapon which fires two missiles. The figure shows large amounts of articulation.
This item is currently scheduled for release, but is not yet available.
- At TFcon 2009, Derrick Wyatt confirmed that Rodimus had survived the events in the episode "TransWarped" and is currently being "de-rusted".
- Unlike his Generation One counterpart, who transforms into a futuristic sports car, he actually transforms into a futuristic muscle car. This new vehicle mode seems to be a hybrid of a 2008 Dodge Challenger and a 1969 Ferrari Daytona.
- In this series, Rodimus is the first and only Prime to obtain a car mode, unlike Optimus and Sentinel who are trucks, and Longarm who is a crane.