Inverted and enhanced version of the road map
A road map that appeared to be a road construction map was found in the back of the DHARMA van by Sawyer. ("Tricia Tanaka Is Dead") The map showed plans for what appeared to be a switchback road starting from the Swan. The concentric circles (countourlines) indicate it is also a topographical map. Besides the road itself the map has the following drawn on it:
- © (the letter C in a circle)
- A ground-plan of the Swan
- The Swan station logo next to the groundplan
- Two charts or legends with unknown information
- The road that the map depicts was not just a plan but was actually built as Carlton Cuse stated in a interview: "the purpose of that map was just to establish that basically there was at one point a road that linked the Dharma stations but with 25 years of jungle growth those roads have been overgrown."
- As indicated by the switchback road and the contour lines, the station is located at the lowermost point in the area.
- The groundplan of the station differs from that of the Swan as seen on the blast door map.
- The © is on the same level as the station
- 'South' of the Station lies another low level. The low levels are separated by a small, steep mountain
- If the lines are indeed contour lines, then the switchbacks on the road are an anomaly as the road has the switchbacks on the shallowest slope (The closer together the lines; the steeper the slope)
- The road map is clearly marked with a C in a circle, the DHARMA cabling map is marked with a B in a circle.
- Sayid shot young Ben on a DHARMA Road.("He's Our You")