Polar bear cave
Locke ventured into a polar bear cave in search of Mr. Eko. Inside he found a wounded Eko and a polar bear, which he burned with a torch and a can of aerosol hairspray. ("Further Instructions")
- A yellow Tonka truck.
- A skeleton partly covered by some fabric with the logo from the Pearl. There are at least two human skulls.
The filming location for the polar bear cave was a lava tube on the Big Island of Hawaii. This is the first Hawaii location not on Oahu.
- Do not answer the questions here.
- Keep the questions open-ended and neutral: do not suggest an answer.
- For fan theories about these unanswered questions, see: Polar bear cave/Theories
- To whom did the bones in the cave belong, and how long have they been in the cave?
- Where did the toy truck come from?
- Is the cave part of the system of tunnels marked on the Blast Door Map?