From Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki.
- Kenobi: "The hyperdrive is badly damaged. We must replace the t-14 hyperdrive generator."
- Jinn: "I'll travel into town and search for the parts we need."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn
During the Invasion of Naboo, this mission took place on planet Tatooine.
Escape from Naboo
The hunt begins
- "This is my apprentice, Darth Maul. He will find your lost ship."
- ―Darth Sidious to Nute Gunray
Meeting with Skywalker
Trading for parts and helping the locals
The Boonta Eve
Behind the scenes
- "This place is horrible! A vicious murdered has been killing innocent people all over town!"
- ―Padmé Amidala, to Gui-Gon Jinn, not realizing that Jinn actually is the murderer
In Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace video game, Qui-Gon can alternatively massacre much of the population of Mos Espa, with merchants and Anakin refusing to help the murderer. However, due to an in-game bug, the quest can still be completed if Qui-Gon massacres the civilians and merchants in the later part of the Mos Espa level.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace video game
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Adventures
- Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles
- Star Wars Manga: The Phantom Menace 1
- Episode I: The Visual Dictionary
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
Notes and references