- Search Sunqua Vale for Sister Tai.
- Headmaster Amara in Shing Jea Monastery.
- Monk or Speak with Headmaster Amara (Monk)
- "You are already to begin your training? Excellent. It is good to see such enthusiasm in one so young. The life of a Monk is sometimes all to tranquil, in my opinion."
- "Sister Tai, my apprentice, will administer your first lesson. She is an acomplished Monk and you can learn a great deal from her, if you pay attention. You'll find her in Sunqua Vale"
- "Headmaster Amara has seen something in you, else she would not have sent you to me so soon. It is good that you have joined our ranks. If you are ready, I will teach you the basics of healing. Perhaps I can learn something from you, as well."
- Stale Mate
Headmaster Amara gives you Healing Breeze (and if you don't already have them, Orison of Healing and Bane Signet plus a Starter Holy Rod) to help you complete the quest. As a Monk, you should at least consider taking Lukas, the Guardian Henchman before heading out to Sunqua Vale. Once outside of the monastery, head northwest to find Sister Tai at Yundin Circle.
Tip: Do the Forming a Party quest from Ludo at the same time as this quest to save a bit of time.