From Grand Theft Wiki
The Kart in GTA San Andreas
The Kart is a go-kart available in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is introduced in the mission Cut Throat Business. The Kart is the vehicle for one of the races at the Doherty Races.
- The Kart plays the radio station Radio X by default when entered.
- There are two variations of the Kart. There is one with just a front bumper, and another with a front bumper and side bumpers.
- The Kart can also be earned before the mission Cut Throat Business by starting a race from Wang Cars and driving it into a garage.
The Kart can be found parked around the state only after completing Cut Throat Business.
- Outside Madd Dogg's Crib in Mulholland, Los Santos.
- On a staircase (which is also one of the Unique Stunt Jumps) at the west side of Windy Windy Windy Windy Street, Calton Heights, San Fierro, near the Calton Heights Safehouse
- Behind a Xoomer gas station, near the Easter Basin Naval Station, San Fierro.
- In an alley next to Zero RC in Garcia, San Fierro.
- In a building in El Quebrados, Tierra Robada.
- In one of the shacks atop Arco del Oeste in Bone County.
- In the Angel Pine trailer park in Whetstone.
- In an alleyway in Chinatown, San Fierro, near a Katana
- Behind the Blackfield Stadium in Blackfield, Las Venturas
- Go Kart, GTA Chinatown Wars equivalent.