The Full Wiki

Jump: Misc

  
  
  

Muppet

Up to date as of February 02, 2010

From Muppet Wiki

Written by  Christopher Cerf
Music by 
Lyrics by 
Date 
Source 
Publisher  Splotched Animal Music Co.
First Appearance:
Episode 3136

"Jump" is a Sesame Street song about excersise. The video is heard over a film of people jumping.

Releases

Video
Online

This article uses material from the "Jump" article on the Muppet wiki at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.

Dofus Wiki

Up to date as of January 31, 2010

From Dofus

Jump
Icon Image:JumpIcon.JPG
Class Iop
Level 1
Element N/A
Type Movement
Official description This spell allows the caster to jump.

Spell Information

Also cast by

Spell Properties

Linear Line of Sight Free Squares Boost Range Fatal

Spell Characteristics

Caution: Monsters' elemental/neutral damage is modified by their statistics, which are in majority unknown.

Lvl Effect Crit AP Ra Critical Casts per Cd Caster
level
Hit Fail Tgt Trn
1 Teleports to a maximum range of 2 squares - 6 1-2 - 1/100 - - - 1
2 Teleports to a maximum range of 2 squares - 5 1-2 - 1/100 - - - 1
3 Teleports to a maximum range of 3 squares - 5 1-3 - 1/100 - - - 1
4 Teleports to a maximum range of 4 squares - 5 1-4 - 1/100 - - - 1
5 Teleports to a maximum range of 5 squares - 5 1-5 - 1/100 - - - 1
6 Teleports to a maximum range of 6 squares - 5 1-6 - 1/100 - - - 101

Notes

Jump is useful to Iops as virtually all spells require close-range with the opponent. If an Iop has no spells to cast at the end of a turn while moving towards an opponent, Jump is often cast (An Iop should more often than not, not end a turn with no AP spent). Jump can also come in handy for escaping damage from an enemy, by teleporting away.


This article uses material from the "Jump" article on the Dofus Wiki wiki at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.

Final Fantasy

Up to date as of February 01, 2010

From Final Fantasy Wiki

The Esper Quetzalli readies a group Jump attack in Final Fantasy VI.

Jump is a command ability which appears in various games in the series. It is usually associated with the Dragoon character class. When a character Jumps, he or she attacks via the air. The attack is prolonged, and usually deals extra damage. While the character is airborne, he or she is immune to all attacks. Jump usually ignores row. Depending on the game, Jump can be upgraded to High Jump.

Contents

Appearances

Final Fantasy III

Dragoons can use Jump as their main command ability. Depending on job level it will do noticeably more damage than a regular attack.

Final Fantasy IV

Jump is Kain's special ability in this game. He must equip a Spear for maximum damage. In Final Fantasy IV Advance, it can be upgraded to Double Jump, which does double the damage of a normal jump, and comes down in 1/4 of the time.

Final Fantasy IV: The After Years

Dark Kain using Jump

Kain and Dark Kain can both use the Jump command. Kain cannot use the command as the Hooded Man until he fights his dark side. Zangetsu has an ability called Human Kite which uses the exact same mechanics, just unique animation of him flying into the sky on a kite.

Double Jump is a Band ability that allows Kain and Ceodore to attack from the air simultaneously. Several other Band abilities involving Kain appear to be variations of Jump, such as Saint Dive, Mirage Dive, Sky Grinder and Double Jump.

Final Fantasy V

Jump is the Level 1 ability for the Dragoon job class. The wait time for Jump occur in this game is longer than it is in most games. Characters must equip Spears for maximum damage. The character Gilgamesh can also use this ability.

Final Fantasy VI

If a character equips the DragoonBoots, his or her Fight command is changed to Jump. Jump does 1.5 damage in this game. However, if a character is equipped with a Spear, damage is doubled. With the exception of the Impartisan, only Edgar and Mog can equip Spears. A combo with the Dragon Horn will allow the character to either jump twice (75% chance), three times (18.75% chance), or four times (6.25% chance).

Monsters such as the Leap Frog also jump. The Esper Quetzalli allows the party to do a Jump attack.

Jump is not to be confused with Gau's ability Leap, which is entirely different.

Final Fantasy VII

Several of Cid's Limit Breaks involve Jumping. They are Boost Jump (Level 1), Hyper Jump (Level 2), and Dragon Dive (Level 3).

Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-

Zack Fair can learn five different Jump abilities from the selected Materia. This includes the original Jump and High Jump. The newest Jump attacks are Poison Aerial, Silence Aerial and Death Jump.

Final Fantasy VIII

Ward's Limit Break, Massive Anchor, allows him to perform a Jump attack.

Final Fantasy IX

Freya Crescent uses Jump as one of her abilities. When Freya Trances, she stays in the air longer and attacks all enemies, by throwing a great number of weapons (of the same type she has equipped), several times until her Trance bar empties or until the battle is won. She can also equip the High Jump ability, boosting the power of her Jump.

Final Fantasy X

Kimahri Ronso uses Jump as his initial Ronso Rage.

Final Fantasy XI

Dragoons gain the first Jump ability at level 10. This ability is usable once every one and a half minutes and basically gives the dragoon one free attack on a creature which does a little more damage than a normal hit. They gain High Jump at level 35 which does less damage but sheds some of their hate. This ability is usable every three minutes. They gain their last Jump ability at level 50 called Super Jump. It is usable every 3 minutes and allows the Dragoon to be placed on the bottom of the hate list of the targeted monster. These abilities also have a short range so the Dragoon does not necessarily have to be standing immediately adjacent to the creature in order to do it, but that said, the range is very limited.

The effect of a dragoon's jump can be augmented when it is used during the dragoon's two-hour ability, Spirit Surge.

Final Fantasy XII

Jump is not learnable by the player, but is an enemy skill used by the gargoyle-typed enemy, Buer. Bangaa are also able to use it. Ba'Gamnan possesses the stronger High Jump.

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Llyud and the enemy Dragon Knight class are able to use the Jump command. It deals damage to all enemies in a small area instead of just one enemy.

Final Fantasy Tactics

Jump can be used by Lancers, and by the Knight Blade, Izlude Tingel. It is determined by height and panel range. If a creature moves out of the attack range before the attack is completed, the character lands harmlessly.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Jump is used by Bangaa Dragoons. It requires a spear and has a range of 4 squares.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

Jump is used by Bangaa Dragoons. It requires a spear and has a range of 4 squares. Unlike the previous game, it deals double damage at half the accuracy, making it riskier to use.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

Unlike other games, the ability of Double Jump is not offensive ability, but a passive one. Selkies have the ability, but Scratch cards have the chance to give double jump to every team mate.

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Jump is a story mode skill. Unlike all other installments, it is not an offensive ability. It merely allows the character to leap over a piece and only if the destination is empty. This is extremely helpful in conserving Destiny Points by allowing the player to chain Battle Pieces in ways otherwise impossible.

Cecil also has the Saint Dive ability from The After Years as an HP attack, though it is called "Saint's Fall". His Brave attack Nightfall has Cecil flip in the air and quickly descend to the ground to launch opponents backwards, similar to the classic Jump attack.

Gallery


This article uses material from the "Jump" article on the Final Fantasy wiki at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.

Starwars

Up to date as of February 04, 2010

From Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki.

File:Atticon.png

The title of this article is a nickname, callsign, or alias.

This article is about a canonical subject that lacks an official name, and is known only by its nickname, callsign, or alias.

Jump was a short, spindly smuggler and thug-for-hire who tried to seduce Salla Zend and wound up in a fight with her. During the fight, his shoulder was dislocated and he was helped out of the Blue Light tavern by a friend.

Appearances


This article uses material from the "Jump" article on the Starwars wiki at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.

City of Heroes

Up to date as of January 31, 2010
(Redirected to Jumping article)

From City of Heroes Wiki

All City of Heroes/Villains characters possess a superhuman vertical leap. This astounding feat can be accomplished with a press of the Spacebar. Tapping the spacebar will produce a short hop, while holding it down will cause you to soar to your maximum jump height (normally about 8 feet).

Certain powers grant a bonus to jump height or speed.

As do some temporary powers.


This article uses material from the "Jumping" article on the City of Heroes wiki at Wikia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.







Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your name
Your email address
Message