Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek content.
Star Trek: Double Helix was a miniseries of novels published in 1999. An omnibus edition was published in 2002.
Like a strand of mutating DNA, a deadly conspiracy winds its way through the Alpha Quadrant, even as it stretches across several years of Starfleet history. This special volume contains the entire bestselling saga - by some of Star Trek's most popular authors.
Infection by John Gregory Betancourt
- Deanna Troi's life is endangered by a mysterious plague that threatens to spread throughout the Federation and beyond!
Vectors by Dean Wesley Smith and Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- On the Cardassian space station known as Terok Nor, Dr. Katherine Pulaski struggles to heal the planet Bajor!
Red Sector by Diane Carey
- An elderly Dr. McCoy reunites with Ambassador Spock to save the Romulan royal family -- and a new generation!
Quarantine by John Vornholt
- Lieutenant Tom Riker joins forces with the outlaw Maquis to rescue a world in peril!
Double or Nothing by Peter David
- Along with Captain Mackenzie Calhoun of the Starship Excalibur, Jean-Luc Picard tracks the deadly contagion to its source!
The First Virtue by Michael Jan Friedman and Christie Golden
- Years before commanding the U.S.S. Enterprise, a young Picard must prevent a war -- and witness the secret origin of a diabolical threat that would someday menace all he cares for!
- Red Sector
- Double or Nothing
- The First Virtue