From The Vault
Clover is a possible companion in Fallout 3 in the year 2277.
Clover is a female slave bodyguard working for Eulogy Jones, the leader of the slavers in Paradise Falls.
Before being purchased by the PC, she follows Eulogy around anywhere he goes.
Interactions with the player character
If the Player's karma is evil enough, a dialogue option with Eulogy becomes available to inform him that the player is in the market for a bodyguard. Eulogy suggests Clover, insisting that she's "the craziest girl he's ever seen" and that she'll do anything for whoever holds her leash. He offers to sell her to the player for 1000 caps (or 500 caps with 50 in Barter skill).
- If fired, Clover returns to Eulogy's Pad in Paradise Falls (even if the player has killed Eulogy and abolished slavery by wiping out everyone in Paradise Falls). She can be re-hired at any time, regardless of Karma, without having to pay an additional fee.
- Clover will leave after waiting for a very short time (24 hours) while all other followers in your party will stay where you left them for one week.
- If you decide to kill all the slavers in Paradise Falls while she is present and not yet in your party, she will attack you and you will have no future way of recruiting her.
- She will turn against you if she catches you stealing too many times while in Paradise Falls.
- Clover's slave collar adds 3 to her or the player's armor class and never needs repair.
- Clover is set to Slaver class rather than Slave class. (The Slaver class tag skills are Barter, Melee and Small Guns.)
- "Eulogy wants this one's head!"
- "You big tease!"
- "Can I do something for you, or to you."
- "Aww, aren't you cute."
- "I wonder what Eulogy is doing."
Clover only appears in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes
- Crimson and Clover is a song by Tommy James and the Shondells.
- Trading certain headgear to her will cause her to wear it, but when you remove it from her inventory it will become a "default" piece of gear. Other headgear may be given to her to replace it, and she will wear it as normal, but as soon as you remove said headgear from her she will revert back to the previous headgear. Has been confirmed with the Stormchaser Hat and Eyeglasses. It seems she will revert back after an hour or so in-game, or restarting the game. (Confirmed Xbox 360.)
- Removing her slave collar immediately upon purchase by putting it to the player's inventory can cause a duplicate to reappear on Clover. These collars can be worn with any clothing by the main character or a follower to boost armor class by 3.(PC GOTY Edition).