- This is an article about the producer Bryan Burk. For the flashback character see Bryan.
|Date of Birth
||December 30, 1968 (age 41)
Executive Vice President of Bad Robot Productions
Bryan Burk is one of Lost's executive producers, along with J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof, Jack Bender and Carlton Cuse. His nickname is "Burky", which is heard on audio commentaries and podcasts.
- Lost: The Complete First Season (DVD)
- Lost: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
- Lost: The Complete Third Season (DVD).
- The May 6, 2005 20/20 "Lost Special" (S26 E1396).
- At Academy of Television Arts & Sciences', "An Evening with Lost" in 2007
Burk studied at USC's School of Cinema-Television. He developed TNT's James Dean in 1995, and joined Alias as co-producer in 2001 for all five seasons. In 2004 he created Bad Robot Productions with J.J. Abrams at Touchstone Television, creating Lost, Six Degrees, and What About Brian. Burk also is working with Abrams on The Saint of Dragons and the newest Star Trek sequel.
- ABC Medianet biography
- Touchstone Television
- Honolulu Advertiser - August 12, 2005, "New plots hatching on Lost", phone interview article
- Collider - May 9, 2009 interview