From Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki.
Bothan sector, also known as Bothan Space, a sector located in the Mid Rim. Planets in Bothan sector included Mandell, Sennatt, Torolis, Bothawui, Krant, Kothlis, Tao-Grant, and possibly Dressel. Most worlds in the Sector had Bothan colonies, and was more or less controlled by the Bothan Council. The edge of Bothan Space was known as the Bothan Border and contained the systems of Kathol and Dinlo as well as many others.
The planet Leritor was near, but outside, the Bothan Space.
The Sector was represented by Polo Se'lab in the Galactic Senate; by Borsk Fey'lya on the New Republic Provisional Council; and by Mak Sezala in the New Republic Senate.
Sometime prior to the Clone Wars, the entire sector was saved from Wookiee bandits by Jedi Master Knol Ven'nari.
During the Galactic Cold War, the entire sector became part of the Sith Empire.
- Timeline 5: The Battle of Bothawui (as Bothan space)
- Starfighter: Crossbones (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Republic 53: Blast Radius (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero (Mentioned only)
- The Paradise Snare (Mentioned only)
- Rookies: No Turning Back
- Star by Star (Mentioned only)
- Force Heretic II: Refugee (Mentioned only)
- "Standoff on Leritor" - Star Wars Gamer 10
Notes and references