An Ice Hockey Wiki article.
The Third National Hockey League All-Star Game took place at Maple Leaf Gardens, home of the Toronto Maple Leafs, on October 10, 1949. For the third year in a row, the game saw the Maple Leafs play a team of NHL all-stars. The All-Stars won the game by a scored of 3–1, the same as the previous game.
||Toronto Maple Leafs
||Tommy Ivan (Detroit Red Wings)
||Hap Day (Toronto Maple Leafs)
- Goldham (Laprade), 18:03 1st (SHG)
- Ronty (Goldham), 14:42 2nd (PPG)
- D. Bentley (Quackenbush), 2:38 3rd (PPG)
- Barilko (Watson, Gardner), 15:22 1st
- Richard, 1st
- Howe, 1st
- Harmon, 2nd
- Egan, 2nd
- Meeker, 1st
- Thomson, 1st
- Thomson, 2nd
- Boesch, 2nd
- Smith, 2nd
||W - Charlie Rayner
||L - Turk Broda
- Note 1: Named to the First All-Star Team in 1948–49.
- Note 2: Named to the Second All-Star Team in 1948–49.
- Podnieks, Andrew (2000), The NHL All-Star Game: Fifty Years of the Great Tradition, Toronto: HarperCollins, ISBN 0-00-200058-X