From Halopedia, the Halo Wiki
(Based on the Military Calendar)
- The militia goes on another march, this time with 25kg rucksacks. In the aftermath, Johnson and Ponder attend Harvest's Solstice Celebration. Johnson is briefed by Jilan al-Cygni as to why he and Byrne are here; to prevent Insurrectionist attacks on UNSC freighters.
- Fortitude wakes up, the hangover effect of the stimulants taking hold. The Vice Minister of Tranquility alerts him to the Luminary detections made by Minor Transgression. They resolve to use them to usher in an Age of Reclamation and secure their position as the next trio of Hierarchs.
- Walk of Shame is dispatched to Reach to request that FLEETCOM send a battle group in the event of first contact escalating into bloodshed.
- Johnson regains consciousness and is debriefed by Nils Thune and al-Cygni. Johnson resolves to accelerate the militia's training.
- Evacuation of Harvest. About 22,000-23,000 civilians are killed.
- Loki destroys the Tiara.
- SPARTAN-IIs undergo rigorous chemical, physical and biological augmentations. Thirty three Spartans successfully pass the alterations. Thirty subjects die, and twelve are permanently disabled. 
- Funeral service for those who died undergoing augmentations in the SPARTAN-II program. 
- Mack begins burying the maglev strands of the Tiara. 
- Battlegroup 4, composed of the UNSC Heracles, the UNSC Arabia and the UNSC Vostok enters the Epsilon Indi System and make contact with a Covenant ship. The Covenant ship destroys the Vostok and the Arabia with only the badly damaged Heracles escaping. 
- The Covenant ship broadcasts the following message: "Your destruction is the will of the Gods...and we are their instrument" in complete English, showing that the Covenant have been studying Humanity for some time.
- UNSC is put on full alert for the Covenant. 
- The SPARTAN-IIs are informed of hostile contact with the Covenant and the fate of Harvest. They are introduced to Project MJOLNIR. 
- The Battle of Chi Ceti.
- The SPARTAN-IIs are attacked by a Covenant ship while aboard the UNSC Commonwealth above Chi Ceti 4. The Spartans escape to the surface of the planet. 
- Within the UNSC Damascus Materials Testing Facility, the SPARTAN-IIs are introduced and fitted with the MJOLNIR Mk. IV armor. 
- The SPARTAN-IIs boarded the Covenant ship. They plant explosives at the ship's reactor and detonate them, destroying the ship. 
- Samuel-034 dies during the destruction of the Covenant ship. 
- ↑ Halo: The Flood page 134
- ↑ Queen's Diary Entry.
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest page 105
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest pages 105-123
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest pages 124-136
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest page 137
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest page 143
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest pages 143-158
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest page 166
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest page 159-166
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest, Pg ??-??
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest, Pg 391
- ↑ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, Pg 127
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 55-59
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 60-63
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest, Pg 393
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 63-69
- ↑ Halo: Contact Harvest, Pg 395
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 96-97
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 98
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 69-74
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 75-81
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 77
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 81-94
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 98
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 94-101
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 102-113
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 113-119
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 119-130
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Pg 130